Friday, May 6, 2011

Very Primitive Uncle Sam!!

Today I finished painting a new pattern for Painting With friends. It's called Very Primitive Uncle Sam. The pattern will be available next week at http://www.paintingwithfriends.blogspot.com/
 This is a Terrye French design that she painted a few years ago and never made a pattern for it. She gave me permission to paint it how I wanted and make a pattern pack. I chose this canvas case to paint the design on. After I finished painting it I decorated the top with Americana ribbon, some sweet Annie, and sprigs of red berries. If your interested in the pattern check the website next week. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!!!!

4 comments:

  1. E' adorabile questo disegno. Davvero bello e particolare.
    Complimenti Denise :-)
    Ros

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise,
    Your work is beautiful! Thank you so much for coming by my blog and entering my Giveaway! And thanks for becoming my newest follower!
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Denise-
    I am a new follower and I must say you do beautiful work!
    sandraallen260@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Everyone, so glad you came to visit my new blog. It's great to get to know you all!!!!

    ReplyDelete