Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's time for tomatoes!!!!!


Good morning everyone!!! I haven't posted anything in a while. We have been doing a lot of projects around the house that we have been meaning to do for awhile. We thought we better get it done before it gets to hot here in Southern California. I had to share with you a picture of the delicious tomatoes that are growing in our backyard. My husband planted three different kinds of tomatoes and there are a lot of them. So needless to say we have been eating a lot of tomatoes. I'm going to have to start handing them out to family and the neighbors. Well I hope you all have a great week and I'm planning to have some painting projects done next week!!!

4 comments:

  1. oh yum,.. so jealous mine haven't even started to bloom yet...lol wish I was closer...would definitely help you out with them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy, Everytime I go out back it's Oh no more ripe ones!! I will surely never run out any time soon....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog!

    Hugs from the Netherlands,
    Leny

    ReplyDelete