Thursday, July 7, 2011

First Tree Of The Season!! Stop By My Blog To Have A Look!!!




Well it has been a long time since I posted anything on my blog. I have been busy with family things and doing much needed chores around the house. But now it's down to business. I have to start painting my containers and pieces for my holiday trees. I had my first special order of the season for a gingerbread tree. That of course is one of my favorite trees to do. Here are some pictures. Well I have to get into the holiday spirit in this 95 degree weather to paint. I guess I'll put my Christmas music on. I hope you all have a great day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Denise, this is one beautiful tree. I could spend an hour looking at it and it wouldn't be enough time to look at everything. You are really good at decorating trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I love doing the trees. It's something I never get tired of.

    ReplyDelete