Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New Santa Candlesticks!!!!!


Well I finally got to paint some different things I have been wanting to do for awhile. I found these large wooden spools a few month's ago at an antique store that I shop at. I knew as soon as I saw them what I wanted to paint on them. I love to paint Santa's. I also had this large potato masher and a small masher that I bought in my travels to antique stores and flea markets. I have a few more potato mashers that I want to paint. The rest of the week I have to work on orders for trees. I have some decorating done in the house but I don't have my trees up yet. I hope this week to get that done. I like to get my trees up right after Thanksgiving because it's so much work and I want time to enjoy them. I hope you all have a great week!!! The Santa candlesticks are listed on ebay. Thanks for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

  1. Denise, what a beautiful set of candlesticks.
    But the potato mashers are awesome! Another great idea from you.
    Warm Wishes,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete