Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Saltbox Americana Wall Pocket

Hi Everyone, Hope your all having a great week so far!! Over the weekend I worked on this wall pocket. I painted a saltbox summer scene on the front. Inside I did an arrangement of geraniums, green foliage, an American flag, and some glittery stars. I tied an American flag bow on the handle. The tag says Home Sweet Home. I have it listed on Ebay. Also check out my Etsy shop I have some fire crackers and a small Americana tree listed there.
I also want to wish all of you a Happy Mothers Day. My children come over and bring dinner and we will sit on the patio and relax. I love doing that instead of going out to eat at a restaurant. It's so crazy on Mothers Day. I find they rush you and you can't sit and talk. What are all of your plans for that day?



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. Denise:)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I am a new follower.Love all of your creations. I am going to check out your etsy. I am having an Americana giveaway on my blog if you want to get in on it. Blessings ~Sara

    ReplyDelete