Sunday, September 2, 2012

New Falloween Tree!!







Hi, Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I can't believe it's September. Now it all begins and I don't know where to start. I just finished painting a design for Terrye French call Falloween. It will be coming out soon at Painting with friends blog. So when I finished painting the design I decided to make a tree with it. This is a 24 inch tree with lots of Fall goodies on it. This could be displayed now through Thanksgiving. I already decorated for Halloween at my house. My family thought it was to soon. I hate to say this but I still had my July 4th decorations up. So I thought it was time. Anyway I use all my decorations as props for my pictures. Well it's back to work for me. Stay cool and I'll talk to you all soon:)

2 comments:

  1. I love your "Falloween" tree! You always have the cutest decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Maggie. You do always have the cutest decorations. Orange never looked so good!

    ReplyDelete