Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sneak Peek Christmas In July!!!!!

Hi Everyone!!! Hope all is going well with all of you!! Today I'm trying to finish up my design for Christmas in July with Painting with Friends. It's called Candy Cane Heart. I'm showing a sneak preview. I still have a few more details to finish and than I have to type up the instructions. I won't be babysitting my grandson for a few weeks
so I'm in fast gear to get as much done as I can. After this project is done I'm starting on the holiday painting. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!! Denise:)

4 comments:

  1. Oooohhhh, I LOVE IT!!!....Sooo beautiful...
    Have a great Day,
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable blog! Thanks to Pinterest for introducing me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cancy cane heart design Denise!!!
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candy Cane Heart can show my heart to my GF. I think she will also like your design. Thank you for your share.

    ReplyDelete