Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Friendly Witch Halloween Tree!!!!!!!!!!





Well it's 1:30 in the afternoon here in California and I'm still in my PJ's. I started painting this morning and just kept on going. I finished another Halloween Witch tree and posted it on Ebay for auction. I guess I'll take a shower and have some lunch. Then it's back in the workroom for me until dinner time. Thank you all for stopping by.  I also want to thank everyone for all there wonderful comments. Have a great week!!! Denise

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear that I'm not the only one that works in my pjs. Sometimes when you get started it's hard to stop!!!

    Wonderful tree!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise,

    I am so enjoying my tree. I turn it on while it's still dark outside and it gives the area such a warm and cozy feeling.

    Have a wonderful day and don't forget to take a little "me" time.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are times that I'm in my pjs all day. That's one of the great things about working at home. This is another wonderful tree. I love the friendly witch on the pail, she's adorable.

    ReplyDelete