Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New The Sweetest Christmas Tree!!!









I had to do a special order Santa tree for a friend so I decided to do one for ebay also. This is the Santa design I did for "Painting With Friends" called The Sweetest Christmas Tree!! You can find this pattern at http://www.paintingwithfriends.blogspot.com/  Also on the tree are the cloths pin Santa's and the stick Santa's I did in the tutorial back in the Spring. This  tree stands 29 1/2 inches tall and is listed on Ebay. Have a good week and thanks for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

  1. Denise, you've finally done it, you've stopped my heart!
    This is so beautiful I'm in awe. Can I please, pretty please blog about you and your beautiful trees again?
    I know you don't mind, just teasing. Honestly, wait
    until everyone sees this beauty. You should do a book,
    Denise, it would truly be a work of art with all of
    your trees in color photos and maybe some of your
    tutorials here and there. By the way, can you point me
    in the direction of those that you mention above?
    I'd love to read them.
    Warm Regards,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Susan!!! It's a good feeling to know that your are enjoying looking at the trees. That is what I do it for. I love when I hear from customers that have purchased a tree how they are enjoying the lights on the tree at night or where they put it on display. Some of them will send me a picture of the tree on display. I had one customer buy a tree for her Granddaughters and I'm sending it to them as a surprise. It's alot of fun for sure!!! The tutorials that I did are in the May and July archive. Thanks again and have a great day!!! Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh.. This is so cute, everything is.. hehe.. Glad I found your blog, I am your newest follower. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete