Wednesday, October 26, 2011

New Gingerbread Trees!!!!!


Yesterday was a very gloomy  day with a few sprinkles here in So. Calif. which was a nice change. It put me in the mood for working!! I made two trees. One a cute gingerbread in a metal bucket and the other a gingerbread kitchen tree in a vintage sifter. I didn't find to much when I went antique shopping with my daughter on Sunday. That is how it goes sometimes. Some things were just a bit to pricey for what I wanted to use them for. Since the show Pickers came on TV people's prices have gone up on things. Well I'm off to work on special orders today. I have both trees listed on Ebay. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. I love my Halloween tree. Thank you again
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so welcome Kat. I'm glad your enjoying your tree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these trees are beautiful. I wouldn't mind having either one of them. You really do have a talent for decorating trees. You have yet to post one that I wouldn't want to own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are soooooo beautiful, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank so much ladies for all your wonderful compliments!! It means a lot!!!!

    ReplyDelete