Saturday, October 22, 2011

New Sweet Shoppe Tree!!!







Last night I worked on a Sweet Shoppe Tree. I try to do different themes for my trees. Not everyone wants a snowman or a gingerbread. All year my husband and I go to flea markets and antique stores in the area. For us here in California we like to go to the Rose Bowl flea market. It is huge and there is no shade so we try to get there early. We can hardly make it through the whole thing. What makes it easier is that I'm looking for specific items like sifters, bowls, and enamelware. The bowl that I used for this tree I found in a cute little antique store not far from my house. Sometimes some of the items that I buy I will display in my house until I'm ready to use them. When It comes time to start using the items I don't want to give them up. So this tree has a lot of cute pieces. Their is a cupcake on a plate, small little cakes, ribbon candy, little polka dot candy canes, sugary lollipops and much much more. I have it listed on ebay. Have a good weekend and thanks for stopping by!!!!

4 comments: