Monday, February 6, 2012

New Bunny Tree!!!



Hi Everyone!!! I can't believe its going to be Valentine's Day already!!! I have been away from my painting table for awhile. We had some family visits and last week my daughters mother in law died suddenly. So we have had a lot of things going on. In the middle of it all I came down with a cold. I really didn't need that. So I finally was able to get something done. I made this bunny tree for the spring. I had a lot of fun making the cute salt dough ornaments for the tree. I cut out carrots, bunnies, and cute little baby chicks. I painted and sealed them. The design I painted on the front of the box is a Terrye French design. The tree stands 27 1/2 inches tall. Well I'm going to try to get a lot of painting done in the next few weeks. My sister is coming from NJ for a two week visit in March. She is an artist also so I told her I might be putting her to work while she is here!!!! I have the bunny tree listed on Ebay. I hope you all have a wonderful week. Denise

3 comments:

  1. So Cute!!!
    I love the bunny on the front ~ you did a wonderful job!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. your bunny tree is so cute..I made salt dough cinni buns years ago and it was so much fun..may have to try it again with some Easter things.
    Smiles and huggs
    Maxie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new creation of the tree and the bunny you painted on the front of it!
    You sure do have the TALENT!
    Blessings,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete