Sunday, August 10, 2014

Here Comes Fall!!!!!

Hi Everyone!! Hope your all having a great summer. It sure is going by quickly. Halloween will be here before we know it. I have been lax keeping up with my blog. My husband and I went on a vacation for a week and had a great time. A week was definitely not long enough. It's really hard getting back into a routine again. Last week I decided that I had to get back into my work room and organize. I put away all the 4th of July supplies and got out Fall and Halloween. It's a nice change to paint something different. The Fall tree I made can be displayed now through Thanksgiving. I painted a new design by Martha Smalley. You can find her great designs on Etsy at Apple Tree Cottage. The next tree I'm working on is a Halloween tree. Here are a few pictures of the fall tree I have listed on ebay. Hope you all have a great week. Denise:)




No comments:

Post a Comment